Wednesday, August 21, 2013

"I can't believe I'll be home in just one day. I don't understand how two years passed by so fast. This has really been the best experience of my entire life."


I wasn't gonna check my e-mail today, but turns out I have some free time.
Uh... first meal? I don't even know! Not burgers because we're going to Carl's Jr. Spaghetti maybe? I can't think of foods right now. Not rice.
 
I also miss every kind of juice from the United States. One thing I don't enjoy very much are the drinks here. Every juice is either too watery (not enough flavor) or it has pulp or other things in it that I don't like. I want juice! Especially apple juice. And chocolate milk!! And I also want Cheez-its. Haha. And I want to go to Voodoo Donuts this week. I've never even gone there before but I've been craving donuts too.
 
Anyway I'm in Chiclayo right now. Got here yesterday in the afternoon. Had my final interview with President Risso already. Kind of sad. I got to visit the Yataco family last night, and they're going to come say goodbye to me this afternoon at the airport. That's going to be super sad for me too, because they're some of my favorite people in the whole world. I just ran into Elder Navas like a half hour ago. Saw Elder Samamè too. Way fun to see them again. A bunch of people who I get to see one last time.
 
Oh PS it looks like my bags are way too heavy. I left a lot of stuff behind in Cajamarca, but still, I have way too much. There's nothing else I want to leave behind, so, we're probably gonna have to pay for the extra weight.
 
Yesterday was super sad for me, but now that I'm no longer in my area I feel a lot more excited (now that the goodbyes are over) and I can't wait to see you guys! I can't believe I'll be home in just one day. I don't understand how two years passed by so fast. This has really been the best experience of my entire life. I have a bunch more photos that I'll show you when I get home. I don't have my memory card with me right now so I can't send them. Anyway, I'll see you soon!! Bye!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment