Monday, December 12, 2011

A picture is worth a thousand words! Christmas came early for us--we got 25 pictures from Victor today!

I think I'm going to spend my whole time sending pictures this week, and it goes slow so I probably won't be able to talk about much else. I hope I can send a good amount though. I'll try!

By the way, apparently if you're going to send me packages you should send them in big envelopes instead of boxes, because for whatever reason it's way harder for me to get the package if it's in a box. I don't know. I don't understand the mail. I know I have one package waiting for me, but still I don't know about the other one you sent. Mail is super confusing.

--Victor


Here are some of our favorites (his comments included): 

"Elder Paredes and I at the Lima Temple."

"Cathedral (in Lima) we went to... a super long time ago."

"My cool district in Lima."

"Ha!"

"First fast food in forever."

"Elder Despain (his current companion) and I! Like literally two seconds after meeting each other.  Also guy making a creepy face in the background."

"The only part of Pacasmayo that has grass or trees.  I miss plants."


That's it for now!  You can see all the rest of the pictures he sent (full-sized) by clicking on the photo slideshow! Enjoy!

--Victor's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment